08 mayo 2009

Stuck in traffic thinking

Friday night. Stuck in traffic with my good buddy Pearly the iPhone.

Spent the whole day figuring out a way to get every task done early so
I could go home and be with my fam. Trouble is, Mr. God had a
different plan and sent us a whole lotta water our way.

At first I was upset 'cause I knew a lot of cars was gonna be my view on the slow way home, which is true, but also got me thinking about a whole bunch of things I want to do but haven't got the time for. Ever since our last art show "Autor/Artista" the creative juices in my
brain have been working overtime, and I just want to get everything done right away. Those who know me understand I'm not a very patient man, but what can I do to get all these ideas out of me without the time? The only solution that comes to mind is to stop sleeping and
start creating, but If I do that, not even I will be able to stand my mood. Been there, done that. So... Any ideas?

P.S. Sorry 'bout the english, but that's how my mind's thinking tonight.

-Rick

1 comments:

Joseph dijo...

Yeah...i think we are just screwed. No way around it.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates